Description du produit
The SSCOR Duet with Retention Bracket is specifically designed to conserve the valuable real estate of the crash cart work surface.
The SSCOR Duet with Retention Bracket comes complete with a retention bracket enabling the powerful SSCOR Duet suction unit to easily attach to the side of a cart.
The SSCOR Duet with Retention Bracket is a powerful, light weight AC suction unit, with battery backup.
- Intended for hospital crash cart use, patient transport, surgicenter backup, long term care facilities and more.
- The Duet provides instant, powerful suction whether or not AC power is available.
- It provides >30 lpm clinical airflow and >525 mmHg negative pressure for adult oropharyngeal procedures.
- The variable regulator allows the Duet negative pressure to be adjusted quickly between <50 mmHg to >525 mmHg with a quarter turn of the knob to provide reduced vacuum for tracheal and pediatric procedures as well as vacuum less than 50mmHg for neonates.
When fully charged and at full capacity the sealed lead acid battery provides approximately 45 minutes +/- 10% of suctioning time for emergency care procedures.
The SSCOR Duet’s internal dual-mode battery charger activates when the Duet is connected to an AC power source.
- The dual mode battery charger optimally charges the battery in the Duet and keeps it at a full charge by providing a gentle float charge which eliminates damage to the battery caused by overcharging.
The Duet battery maintenance system also includes a clearly labeled battery level indicator
- This allows the clinician to easily determine the battery status while the device is charging as well as the anticipated running time of the Duet.
- The battery maintenance system monitors the battery during operation and will disconnect a depleted battery to protect the battery from a destructive deep discharge.
- Additionally, the Duet’s automatic battery capacity check will visually warn the user when the battery capacity is low.
Backed by a 1 year warranty
- The Duet also includes a (3) year battery replacement policy.
The clamshell ABS plastic design provides biomedical personnel easy service access to components.
You can adapt your SSCOR Duet to fit your canister.
- SSCOR will adapt the canister holder of the Duet to fit the canister used in your institution, eliminating the need for adding SKU’s and inventory.
|Performances||>30 lpm clinical airflow, <50 mmHg to > 525 mmHg vacuum|
|Dimensions||9" H x 5.25 W x 17 L (22.9 cm H x 13.3cm W x 43.2cm L)|
|Weight||10.65 lbs/4.83 kgs Device only|
|Charger||Internal dual mode battery charger activates when connected to AC power, dropping back to float when battery reaches full capacity. LED's indicate charging status and remaining running time.|
|Power||AC: 100 – 240V AC, 50 – 60Hz DC: 12V DC Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Battery||12v DC Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Run Time||45 minutes +/- 10% when battery fully charged at full capacity|